• Determining if you are logged in or not
• Remembering your search settings
• Showing you which pages you have recently visited
• Improving the speed/security of the site
• Allowing you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
• Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
• Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
• Pass data to advertising networks
• Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
• Pay commissions
If the settings on your software that you are using to view our website (your browser) are adjusted to accept cookies we take this, and your continued use of our website, to mean that you agree to this. You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies however doing so will probably limit the functionality of our website so that it will not work as you would expect.
This Policy applies only to your use of our website. The website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control over how your data is collected, stored, or used by other websites and we advise you to check the policies of any such websites before providing any data to them.